- Sunday, April 12, 9:15-10:00am: Meet Your Rector Search Committee. An informal gathering just so you can get to know us—who we are, what makes us tick, how we work as a team. Coffee served.
- Saturday, April 18, 9:00am-noon: From One to 101—how do age groups shape who we are? And… church size matters. Presenter: The Rev’d John Keydel, Transition Specialist. Coffee, juice, breakfast snacks served.
- Sunday, April 19, noon-1:30pm: Wandering in the wilderness—the challenges and opportunities of life in transition. Presenter: The Rev’d Tom Kryder-Reid, Interim Rector. Light lunch served.
- Sunday, April 26, noon-1:30pm: Who are we, anyway—and what do we care about? Presenter: The Rev’d Lynn Carter-Edmands, Diocesan Canon for Formation and Transitions. Light lunch served.
- Sunday, May 3, noon-1:30pm: Mission—what’s possible? Presenters: The rector search committee. Light lunch served.
May 10, 2015
Premiere of a commissioned work for choir and organ by Adolphus Hailstork honoring Frank Jordan for his 44 years as Organist for Holy Trinity Episcopal Church, Oxford, Ohio